Sildenafil is a phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE5) inhibitor. It relaxes the blood vessels in the penis, allowing blood to flow into the penis when you get sexually excited.
Sildenafil is a treatment for men with erectile dysfunction, sometimes also known as impotence.
SildenafilPro™ contains the same ingredients as Viagra
This product features in the
This product has the
This product is associated with the following health conditionsErectile dysfunction Lack of Sex Drive (Libido) Libido Nitric Oxide Release Premature ejaculation/ ejaculate
SildenafilPro™ contains Sildenafil citrate. The active substance of Sildenafil in each tablet is 100 mg (as Sildenafil citrate). The other ingredients are:
Sildenafil is a phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE5) inhibitor. It relaxes the blood vessels in the penis, allowing blood to flow into the penis when you get sexually excited. SildenafilPro™ is a treatment for men with erectile dysfunction, sometimes also known as impotence.
• You are taking medicines containing nitrates, or nitric oxide donors such as amyl nitrite (poppers). These medicines are often given for relief of angina pectoris (or chest pain). SildenafilPro™ can cause a serious increase in the effects of these medicines. Tell your doctor if you are taking any of these medicines. If you are not certain, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
• You have ever had an allergic reaction to Sildenafil or any other ingredient listed above. An allergic reaction can be a rash, itching, a swollen face, swollen lips or shortness of breath.
• You have a severe heart or liver problem.
• You have recently had a stroke or a heart attack, or if you have low blood pressure.
• You have certain rare inherited eye diseases, (such as Retinitis Pigmentosa).
Please tell your doctor if:
• You have sickle cell anaemia, (an abnormality of red blood cells), Leukaemia, (cancer of blood cells), multiple myeloma, (cancer of bone marrow) or any disease or deformity of your penis. These conditions may require special care when taking medicines for erectile dysfunction.
• You have problems with your heart. Your doctor should in that case carefully check whether your heart could take the additional strain if having sex.
• You currently have a stomach ulcer, or a bleeding disorder (such as haemophilia).
• You should not take SildenafilPro™ with any other treatment for erectile dysfunction.
• Sildenafil should not be given to children under the age of 18.
• Sildenafil are not designed for women and should not be used by pregnant or lactating women.
• Elderly patients over 65 years of age should adjust their dose to 25 mg or 50 mg as necessary.
• Patients with kidney or liver problems: You should tell your doctor if you have kidney or liver problems.
Sildenafil can cause dizziness and effects on vision. You should be aware of how you react to Sildenafil before you drive or operate machinery.
Please inform your doctor, or pharmacist, if you are taking, or have taken, other medicines recently. Sildenafil may interfere with some medicines, especially those used to treat chest pain. Do not take Sildenafil with other medicines unless your doctor tells you that you can.
Sildenafil may cause a serious increase in the effects of medicines called nitrates, and nitric oxide donors such as amyl nitrite (poppers). These are often used for the relief of angina pectoris (or chest pains). You should not take Sildenafil if you are taking these medicines.
If you are taking protease inhibitors, (as for the treatment of HIV) your doctor may start you on the lowest dose (25 mg) of SildenafilPro™.
In the event of a medical emergency, you should tell anyone treating your condition that you have taken Sildenafil.
Like all medicines, SildenafilPro™ can have side effects. These effects are normally mild to moderate.
The most common undesirable effects are:
Less commonly reported undesirable effects are:
Muscle aches can occur if SildenafilPro™ is taken more frequently than once a day.
Rare side effects include:
If you have any of these undesirable effects and they are troublesome severe, or do not go away as treatment goes on, tell your doctor. Likewise, if you notice any side effects not mentioned here, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.