IAS Shipping & Handling Policy
- IAS will ship the product and accept payment upon shipping, according to the option chosen by the Buyer upon checkout. When you request product, you are also requesting membership of our product club: 1p/€0.01/$0.01 of your order pays for a year’s membership of The IAS Product Club. We then deal with your product request as a member - so we are not dealing with the 'public'.
- Airmail: This service is a non-traceable international airmail shipment. Typically a delivery time is 10-21 days after dispatch however we do ask that you allow up to 28 days.
- Airsure/ Signed for Airmail: This service is an international airmail shipment. This service is traceable (the tracking number and web-link will be provided by email when it enters the postal system). Typically a delivery time is 7-14 days after dispatch however we do ask that you allow up to 28 days.
- UK Royal Mail Special Delivery: This service is a next working day traceable postal shipment (the tracking number and web-link will be provided by email when it enters the postal system) and is only available to the UK. Typically a delivery time is 1-3 days after dispatch however we do ask that you allow up to 5 days.
- UK Royal Mail 2nd Class: Typically a delivery time is 3-5 working days after dispatch however we do ask that you allow up to 10 days, and is only available to the UK. (note; GB Islands and the Highlands may take longer).
- International Courier: This service is NOT recommended and will only be undertaken if the Buyer has met IAS courier release paperwork requirements. All charges including freight and taxes must be met by the Buyer, including all return costs if the Products have to be returned to IAS. Note: A charge of US$15 is levied for completion of courier paperwork.
- To protect against possible losses in the mail, insured services (Airsure and International Signed For) can be chosen. The current value bracket is up to US$1000 per order.
- IAS is not held responsible for any losses in the mail, unless the Buyer requested and purchased a registered service (as above). However the Buyer must allow a period of 28 days after the ship date as indicated on the Dispatch Note. In the event of a claim under the registered service, an officially confirmed mailing loss will result in the Products being shipped for a second and final time.